Poly USA, Inc. was established in 1995 in a 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse with one grinder and one extrusion line.
Through honesty, hard work and supplying the plastics industry with consistent quality feedstock, we continued to grow.
Now located in Aurora, IL, Poly USA has expanded into:
Two warehouses with 130,000 sq. ft. of unobstructed floor space
- Seven extrusion lines, two jumbo shredders with metal detectors, six grinders and two custom blenders
Six acres of yard-space housing
- 31 silos with a total holding capacity of 5.5 million pounds
- Railroad spur connected to BNSF
- State-certified truck scale
- Parking for 150 road and storage trailers
Poly USA President Trifon Beladakis has been involved in the plastics industry since 1973. He started in the profession working a press, and he later formed joint ventures with his brothers in:
- Building machinery for the plastics industry
- Pioneering work in HDPE Toll Compounding
With his experience and vast knowledge of plastics, he was able to develop long-lasting relationships with suppliers and customers throughout the world.
Contact us at (630) 947-7900 today to learn more about what our custom plastic processing can achieve for your business.