Poly USA is one of the leading exporters of recyclable plastic materials, off-grade plastic resins and post-industrial plastic scrap.
As innovative and efficient providers of plastics solutions and services, we ensure consistent supply and quality for our overseas customers. We buy directly from major plastic manufacturers, compounders and end-users to distribute in-demand plastics to Asian and European countries.
Because they are durable, lightweight and generally inexpensive, plastics offer great versatility for overseas import and export services with wide-ranging applications. More than 420 million tons of plastics are manufactured globally each year, making the resourceful, cost-effective recycling and reuse of them vital to international commerce.
Poly USA Plastics Export
Poly USA’s inventory for plastics export comes in many shapes and forms. We offer lumps, regrinds and pellets in the following grades:
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Advantages: structurally sturdy; resistant to impact, heat and scratching; high tensile strength; shock absorbent
ASA (acrylonitrile styrene acrylate)
- Advantages: similar to ABS with improved weather resistance
- Advantages: lightweight and versatile yet tough (more than 4X impact strength of fiberglass); more resistant to dents and deformation than stainless steel
PC/ABS (polycarbonate + ABS alloy)
- Advantages: rigid and tough yet moldable; high impact strength and dimensional stability; great resistance to heat and chemicals; wide range of application temperatures
SAN (styrene acrylonitrile)
- Advantages: high strength, rigidity and chemical resistance; good transparency; resistant to boiling water
GPPS (general purpose polystyrene)
- Advantages: low cost; rigid; x-ray resistant; taste and odor free; easy to process; naturally clear
HIPS (high-impact polystyrene)
- Advantages: great strength; impact resistant; easy to machine, fabricate and mold; good gloss; easy to paint and glue
- Advantages: highly ductile; good impact strength; chemical and water resistant; can be transparent or opaque; can be used in both high and low temperatures
- Advantages: low-melt viscosity for easy shaping and forming; high tensile strength; impermeable; resistant to chemicals and corrosion; moldable and responsive to heat
Contact Us Today
We are your innovative and diversified resource for plastics exporting including off-grade plastic resins and post-industrial plastic scrap. If you would like more information about our overseas plastic export services, please call us at (630) 947-7900 to speak with a specialist.Contact Us